Lazada Philippines

The holistic development and character building promise of Seriously Addictive Math (S.A.M.)

Parents See Brighter Future for Their Kids with S.A.M.

As a parent who always wants the best for my children, I was always on the lookout for  tools that would help my children in their studies.  Always looking for the best especially on the areas that we know that our children need assistance, like Math.
Now a days, Math is different from what we use to know and with that being said, I would like to share to you S.A.M


Parents are known to be a child’s first educators. Hence, it is only natural for them to only want the best for their kids.  With the holistic development and character building promise of Seriously Addictive Math (S.A.M.), it is no doubt that it is fast becoming  a parent’s preference in supplementing their kids’ capability in math.


Through S.A.M.’s passion in inculcating the right attitudes like love for learning and discovery, discipline, and solving complex word problems,  moms Sophia Ann Casipit and Virgilia Cañete narrated  how S.A.M. satisfied their meticulous standards when it comes to choosing a learning center that will help their child overcome their math problems.
Before enrolling her  6 year old son in  S.A.M., Casipit explained that her child feared mathematics and found  it boring. “Seth didn’t  want to think and analyze the questions whenever he had assignments and exams in school. But when I enrolled him in  S.A.M., I was so happy because he told me that math was fun to learn. He also got so excited every time he would  go to S.A.M.”  She stressed that her son’s critical thinking and word problem analysis improved. Her son can now add and subtract faster. What’s more, he now loves multiplication, a topic which he totally hated in his third term in school.”

But S.A.M.’s efficiency is not just targeted towards honing a child’s mathematical capabilities. It is also adept in improving a child’s holistic development and character. This fact is also evident in Canete’s 10 year old son Gab who used to struggle in math.
Canete who enrolled her son in other tutorial centers before recounted: “Before S.A.M., I sent my son to a basic tutorial center which also taught Singapore math.  But my son’s grade in math got worse so I stopped him from attending the sessions altogether. But when I transferred Gab to S.A.M., I saw a very big improvement with his math subject. I can now see that he is not struggling so much in answering his lessons especially in problem solving”.  

On S.A.M.’s learning methods, Casipit said “I love the worksheets on how colorful and illustrated it is. I also like the way it teaches Seth on how to analyze and comprehend the questions rather than just learning math thru repetition”.

On the other hand, Canete also observed that Gab also improved on his reading and problem analysis skills. She proudly added that Gab is now focusing on his lessons more.
With the benefits her son is reaping under S.A.M.,  Canete said she would recommend S.A.M. to other parents whose kids are also encountering problems with math and their schoolwork, in general. Casipit, meanwhile, thanked S.A.M. for teaching her son, not just math, but also critical thinking and love for independence learning. She exclaimed: “I am thankful to S.A.M. for being my partner in teaching my son to look at math being my  in a different perspective”.

With S.A.M.’s well-polished and well-researched educational framework plus well-trained tutors, parents who put their trust in S.A.M. can be assured that their children are not just being trained to be masterful in math but also to be achievers, in whatever path they take in the future.

To know more about S.A.M., you may visit their website at www.seriouslyaddictivemaths.com.ph and https://www.facebook.com/SAM.SingaporeMath.Philippines or call 0977-8239910 | (02) 964 9759.



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...