Lazada Philippines

My McDonalds Despicable Me 3 Toys and How You Can Get Them

I was invited last May 29, 2017 to attend the launch of McDonalds Despicable Me 3 themed Happy Meal and Menu Items at McDonalds.


There are several games and activities to join during the event. For each activity, I was able to get GC’s which entitle me for a free French fries, Mcfloat, Burger and coffee.



The highlight of the event is the launch of the McDonalds Despicable Me 3 themed Happy Meal and Menu Items at McDonalds.


McDonalds Meal



I was also able to get my own set of McDonalds Despicable Me 3 toys
So, what are you waiting for…

Get your own McDonalds Despicable Me 3 toys starting May 31, 2017 at McDonald’s branches nationwide.

Head over to McDonald’s now to grab all 10 Despicable Me 3 Happy Meal toys and these limited time offer treats before they run out! Share your love for the Minions at McDonald’s via the official Facebook fan page, www.facebook.com/mcdo.ph, or by tagging @McDo_PH to your sweet and funny McDo moments on Twitter or Instagram and use the hashtag #MinionsAtMcDo

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...