Lazada Philippines

My Makati Street Meet Sunday Groove and Shopping Spree Experience

I usually spend my Sundays by just going to church but last May 28, 2017 was a different story.



I was invited to take part to groove and move to the beat at the Makati Street Meet.


For starter, there were lots of food to choose from plus other goods as well.



I was able to purchase shoes and earrings as well


And then it was time to move as we try the newest cardio jam session in the Philippines. Pound was inspired by the fun of playing drums. It was fun and I truly sweat a lot during my 15 minutes session.



Truly, Makati really makes it happen

For more information about the city that makes it happen, visit www.makeitmakati.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...