Lazada Philippines

Meeting the New Line Up of Tuppperware Experience

You know why I love to attend events, it’s because I learn new things and I got to spend time with co parent, co-bloggers, friends and the list goes on and on.

I was invited recently to attend the Tupperware Brand Bloggers meet up. The event was held at their main office at 5 E-commerce, Mall of Asia complex.


During the event, there’s a lot of thing that new to me
I had known Tupperware during my younger years and after 50 years, they had evolved tremendously.
There are so many things and gadgets and they are limited to just kitchenware.
One of the Tupperware latest innovations is the Speedy Chef. Speedy Chef whips up your food in one loop and it makes mixing easier.

We were so many new things about Tupperware and we learn a new recipe as well




Ms. Melody Yap, Marketing Manager for Tupperware Brands

Speedy Chef.

a meringue 



 30-second Choco-Peanut Mousse using Speedy Chef! 








For promos and other inquries, check out their FB Page

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...