Lazada Philippines

Nestle Wellness Expo 2015: Wellness Breakfast Habit

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. This is the topic that was given emphasize at today Nestle 2015 Expo.  I have an avid follower of the Nestle Wellness Expo and this is their 7th year and I made sure that I was able to attend it.


I was actually expecting a long line to register but since there is now pre-registration, it was so easy to gain access to the entrance.  I was lucky to be able to register online and viola, they could easily track my registration to make it easier for me to enjoy what’s in store for today’s wellness expo.
There were lot of games and give away as always. There were lots of things to enjoy by the whole family since Nestle makes sure that everyone has their own booth to visit.









To be able to get a souvenir bag, I need to visit three booths plus my nutrition counseling within 2 hours. I was tempted to stay longer but I need to give way to the other who wants to get in as well. To sustain an enjoyable visit, the management opts to limit the incoming guest by batch. It was actually a wise decision on the part of the management since; you don’t want to have an overcrowded venue



The event starts today July 4, 2015 till July 5, 2015 at the SM Megatrade Halls 1-3, focusing on the importance of a healthy breakfast in achieving personal wellness.

To highlight the importance of a breakfast to jumpstart our day, Nestle is launching the 21 mornings programs, a 21 day meal plan designed by Nestle Philippines together with a panel of chefs and nutritionist to help us get started on a wellness breakfast habit.


To sign up and know more about the Nestle 21 morning’s program, visit the Nestle Choose Wellness website at www.choosewellness.com.ph

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...