Lazada Philippines

Starmall Cinema Alabang: Watch Till you Drop Me Time

I’m an addict when it comes to movies; did you know that I have to go all the way to Starmall Cinema Alabang just to watch The Avengers: Age of Ultron in 3D. Other might find it unusual because it was actually far from my home; but wait till you hear my side of the story.


First you may say that it’s a waste of time and bus fare, but if you are used to travelling like I do; then it won’t be a problem. Starmall Cinema is a digital movie theater but unlike the others that you will find in the North or Makati or Crossing area.  In line with their mission to provide the outmost convenience to their customer. Starmall Cinema was recently renovated and yet maintains its affordability cost (price range from P190 to P250 depending on the movie format) and you are sure that it is 100% digital. I was actually not alone when I went to Stamall; because I got my friends and family to join me. The neat thing about the going to Starmall Cinema is its continuous viewing of the movie. I could watch the movie over and over again and I would never feel uncomfortable because I could choose to sit in the lazy boy (first come, first serve basis for the 10 lazy boys seats) or the regular seats (168 seats) which I find suitable for me. 






Seats that will fit you and with armrest that you can lift

Comfortable lazy boy


Well lighted Stairs

I was wondering why they didn't stand up and went out after the first viewing; now I know why. this theater is a watch till you drop kinda cinema. No pay per view here
The hallway

I appreciate the type of ambiance that Starmall Cinema is projecting to the public; it  gives you a comfortable place, safe and  it was so nice to find a  theater that is not crowded that you could really feel relax while watching the movie. Stamall Cinema Alabang is clean and sure is up to date when it comes to the newest Dolby ATMOS system. It’s actually the First Dolby Atmos Cinema of the South of Metro Manila. The best part is the friendly staff who don’t forget to ask you if you are returning again (reminding that you could watch it again over and over) when you are going out for a snack or if you are just going to the ladies room.  The location of the mall actually is suitable to travellers like me because of the convenience of the bus and parking area for those who have a car of their own.

By the way; you can book the whole movie theater for block screening as well



By the way; if you are form Las Pinas; there is also Starmall Las Pinas for your convenience.


Other Starmall Cinemas digital movie theaters can be enjoyed at Starmall Edsa-Shaw and Starmall San Jose Del Monte Bulacan


Starmall Inc. currently operates a string of malls strategically located throughout Mega Manila and in key cities of the country namely Starmall EDSA-Shaw, Starmall Alabang, Starmall Las Piñas and Annex, Starmall San Jose Del Monte, Starmall Talisay Cebu.
To highlight its fresh take in mall design and function, upgraded level of tenant mix and experience for its mall goers, Starmall Inc. launched earlier this year, Starmall PRIMA—the first of its kind in the country where a full line home center anchors a happy mix of shopping, dining and enjoyment options. The first of this series opened its doors in Taguig Phase 1 and is fast becoming a hotspot. Soon three more malls are set to open in the next few months in Daang Hari Vista City and Santa Rosa Laguna.

For more updates and inquiries please check their website  www.starmalls.com.ph  and facebook FB page: Starmall Cinemas


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...