Lazada Philippines

“Maghihintay Ako – Manuel”, What is this?

Passing through EDSA and you will see billboards from North to South, displaying many ads and commercial about certain products and services.  But have you notice the billboard that displaying the words “Maghihintay Ako – Manuel” with the venue and date of EDSA Shangri-La on May 22. I’ve seen one at Morayta



After a few days, I found other billboards located at
1. NLEX, Valenzuela
2. SLEX, Muntinlupa
3. Quiapo, Espana
4. LED WALL (Lawton)
5. Sampaloc, Manila
6. Katipunan



What could possible the event all about, I had worked in a billboard company and I could it’s not cheap to put an ad like that and you better have some financial backup to do that.
What is this all about, what will be happening on May 22 at EDSA Shangri-La Hotel? Who is this Manuel? What or who is he waiting for? Why is he waiting in the first place?
So many questions and the only way that I could answer all of that is to be at the venue on that date and find out what this is all about.
So if you are curious just like me, would you be there to check it out.


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...