Lazada Philippines

It's Mother's Day and #BeedaSiNanay on this Day

In a few days, it’s Mother’s Day

For someone like me who longer have my mom on my side, how I wish I could bring back time.
I wish that I could bring back time, so that I could show my mom how much I love her.

My mom is not just my mom; she is my partner in crime

She is my strength during those times when I seem to be in my lowest time of my life.

She is always there when I need her; even on those times that I think I can do it on my own.

I have been through a lot and she was always there to comfort me and give advice.

The list can go on and on but at this moment, my tears are starting to fall.

Thinking about my mother, bring backs so many memories of happy moments. Those moments that I will forever be in my heart.

Nay, I love you and I know you knew it but I still want you to know that if I could bring back time; it will be better

So for those who still have their mom on their life, don’t waste time and show them how much you really love them.

Nanay, mommy, mama, ima, there are so many names but one thing is sure; on May 10, 2015 (Sunday)
#BeedaSiNanay.
I know you can relate to this video and this made me smile; for now that I am a mom; I too, do this thing to my children





Happy Mother's Day

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...