Lazada Philippines

Different Times, Same Love Video by Nido



Though Mother’s Day has passed, Nido believe that the whole month of May should be dedicated to all the moms like us. 

When my mom was still alive, I was actually jealous of her with regards to the closeness of my children to her. I was always asking why my children loved her so much which I know deep in my heart is wonderful. Whenever there is a moment when both my mom and I would go in separate events; my children would choose to go with my mom. I always wonder why? my mom would always just say” Malalaman mo pag naging Lola ka na din”. 

My mom’s love is timeless and nurturing and the new ad made by NIDO FORTIGROW® Fortified Powdered Milk was wonderful. I was actually teary eye when I watched it
Stop crying.......
It just that I can't..............

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...