Lazada Philippines

Amway Nutrilite HealthRun 2015

One of the things that I treasure is health and I promise to do it to the fullest of my capabilities. Wow, as in ; I will be running again. I have to start with the shortest milage again cause it’s not about the win but the journey of finishing the race. My first fun run registration is the Amway Nutritlite Healthrun 2015.

Amway Nutrilite HealthRun 2015 will be on February 22, 2015 in SM Mall of Asia. This will be again a three-leg series of races that will be held in Manila, Davao (March 1, 2015)  and Cagayan de Oro (March 15, 2015) to be organized by Cosmic Gate Innovations, Inc.
Save the date for the Nutrilite Health Run 2015.

February 22, 2015
SM Mall of Asia





















Lets run to win; win for our health

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...