Lazada Philippines

Mega Value Vitamins in Mega C

It was during EJ check up with the dentist that I found out that he is suffering from Vit C deficiency. The doctor advises him to take Vitamin C supplement every day.  Days of research follow that incident, searching for the best vitamin c. With budget constraints, I really have to be sure to get the best and yet affordable Vitamin C that I could find. 



Luck was on my side, when an event introduce me to Mega C. Mega C is non-acidic and has a pH range of 7.5 to 7.8 and it can be taken as much as preferred without the negative effects of other highly acidic Vitamin C tablets. There were so much discussion with regards to its benefits like; it helps fight stress by boosting your immune system to help prevent you from flu, cough, bronchitis, respiratory problems and other viral and bacterial infections. It protects your cardiovascular system, particularly your heart from bad cholesterol. It protects the body from carcinogens found in processed meats by blocking the reaction between nitrates and proteins. Its direct effect on collagen has shown that it has the capacity to mend skin and bone injuries, and improve the quality of life of those who are suffering from disorders like multiple sclerosis and spondylitis. It helps reduce the insulin requirement of those suffering from Type 1 diabetes, multiple sclerosis and spondylitis. Its antihistamine function helps fight all forms of allergies, multiple sclerosis and spondylitis. It enhances sexual performance by making the endurance glands perform at its peak level. Its antioxidant properties prevent the weakening of the sperm cells. It helps whiten your skin.
It prevents constipation and reduces the size of hemorrhoids. Mega C uses vegetable capsule, which are all natural and retain all the advantages of standard two-piece capsules.

With all its benefits, I’m still concern with its price ( whether a mother of five could afford it) And I’m happy to tell you that it’s affordable that I could buy a whole pack for my child to take and for me as well.

The Lady behind the Mega C Yvonne Rebecca V. Benavidez

I was always concern with my children but with the ongoing daily routine that I have been taking, I too need to take Mega C. Since Mega C has no side effect and overdose is no problem since, I’m taking 2 capsule during the days that I really felt worn out (1 capsule per day is recommended)


I always have a pack with me so that I would never forget to take one capsule once a day. I’m not that young anymore so I rely on supplement that could help me to be energetic and be worry free that I will not be easily affected by colds and flu.

Mega C is available at the following outlet : Mercury, South Star Drug, Farmacia ni Dok, Rose Pharmacy and other leading drugstore nationwide








No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...