Lazada Philippines

X-MEN: Days of Future Past

What would you correct from your past to save the future?

With the upcoming movie of the X-men: Days of the Future Past, this is one question that would come in the mind of the movie goers.  Since the movie is about sending X-Men Wolverine in the near future to the past in a desperate effort to change history and prevent an event that would result in doom for both humans and mutants.

I too was thinking about the question. If ever I would be given the chance of correcting something in my past that would save my future, that would be trusting people with my life. I trust people so easily that in the end, it’s me that got hurt along the way. The hurt that destroy my life and almost even end my life. Trusting people seem so easy for me because I believe that they really care about me but I’m wrong. They only show their good side to get something from me and benefit from that trust.
Today, I still give my trust to others but it must be earned and not just give it away freely.
Well, enough with me. Let’s just watch what Wolverine will do in the past to save the future


X-Men: Days of the Future Past

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...