Lazada Philippines

Unli Halo Halo and Sorbetes at Marina Makati

I love everything that’s unli, there’s unli rice, unli txt and unli call. But this summer, there’s  one unli that I won’t let go; that’s the unli halo-halo. Yes, there’s an unli halo-halo and sorbetes going on at Marina Oysters Seafood Grill Kalayaan Makati branch. From 2pm-6pm, I can have all the unli halo-halo and sorbetes that I want. I can choose from the different ingredient and put all the things that I want and take away all the things that I don’t like. This unli halo-halo is one stress buster  that I could enjoy until July 24,2014.

This stressbuster halo-halo of mine is just one of those that I ate





MARINA Oysters Seafood Grill also has following ongoing promotions:

Breakfast Buffet | P 199
Daily from 6PM - 10AM
Promo runs up to July 24, 2014

Sizzling Hot Deals | P 99
Monday to Friday from 11AM -3PM
Promo runs up to July 7, 2014

Halo-Halo and Sorbetes All You Can | P 149
Daily from 2 - 6PM
Promo runs up to July 24, 2014

Beerkada Bucket | P 299 for 6 bottles
Daily from 6AM -1AM
Promo runs up to June 30, 2014

50% OFF on all Frosty Beers during Frosty Hours
Daily from 5PM - 7AM
Promo runs up to June 30, 2014


MARINA Oysters Seafood Grill
Rockwell Drive corner Kalayaan Avenue
Makati City
Phone (02) 357-2725 Open Daily from 6AM to 1AM

See MARINA Oysters Seafood Grill Facebook Page for more update

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...