Lazada Philippines

Complete my Smile with Compleat Smile Dental Clinic

I am one of those people that opt to stay away from the dentist. I have a have a friend who’s a dentist but I can’t seem to have the courage to visit him to have my annual dental check up because I’m scared. I’m thankful that at the age of 45, I still manage to have strong teeth. But lately, my children are urging me to visit the dental clinic to have my check up for hygienic reason.  I had to start looking for a dental clinic that is gentle and  100% committed to my dental health and wellbeing. They have to be focused on completing my treatments with the utmost skill, using procedures that are effective, yet as gentle as possible. I want to be comfortable, for them to provide me with the highest quality dental care available and the location must be convenient to go to. Lastly, I had to go through the whole process with knowledge of what they are doing with my treatment. I know I sound so demanding but I think there’s a dental clinic that would be able to match my requirements.

Compleat Smile Dental Clinic officially opened at the SMX Convention Center in Pasay City.


Compleat Smile directors Ebot Velasquez, Francis Winston Guico, Cathy Domingo-Guico, Melinda Acosta, Jonathan Acosta and Jun Arioder attended the event. Model Michelle Go and actor Arjo Atayde also graced the event.






We release butterfly during the opening


There's also Korean dentist Dr. Um In-Woong who came to the opening as the guest of honor and had a talk about tooth auto-banking, one of the latest innovations in dental technology.

Owned by Global Aesthetics Inc.,Compleat Smile can be found at Unit G9 of the SMX Convention Center in Pasay City. For inquiries, call (02)8311814 or visit its website at compleatsmile.com or its Facebook page.


1 comment :

  1. A positive dental perspective in youngsters may be a key side which will facilitate them fits dental health look after the remainder of their lives. in step with the yank Academy of pediatric medicine (AAPD), specific behavior steering techniques may be applied by dentists and fogeys to market a positive dental perspective in youngsters, for more information click here veneers new fairfield.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...