Lazada Philippines

Real UnliCHAT Experience with Globe’s GoUnli30



How does Globe GoUNLI30 give me the REAL UNLI chat experience?


I just wanna say , that cause of Globe GoUnli30, I could enjoy  UNLI Calls to Globe/TM and UNLI ALLNET Texts, plus FREE UNLI CHAT with the best Chat Apps for only P30! 

Just can’t get over it, for P30 I could call my friends using Viber, enjoy real-time IM conversations via FB messenger, send cute, animated stickers using Kakao, and even leave personalized walkie-talkie voice messages using WeChat. Other chat apps like GMessage, WhatsApp and LINE can also be used for FREE, no WiFi needed


More fun and excitement awaits  me everytime I have my GoUNLI30 and the good news is, my whole family uses Globe.  With Globe GoUNLI30, I don’t have a reason to chat with my five kids and know their whereabout and just be a mom who wants to chat with her kids all day long.


So I repeat


·         With GoUNLI30, subscribers get unlimited texts to all networks, unlimited calls to Globe/TM, and unlimited chat with the best messaging apps like Viber, Kakao Talk, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, WeChat, Line and the telco’s very own messaging app GMessage without the need for Wi-Fi or additional data charges. Available for only P30 valid for 1 day, GoUNLI30 gives you no excuse to stay out of the loop and connect with more than 1 billion users around the world regardless of mobile network or location.

·         Go all-out unlimited with GoUNLI30 and UNLICHAT25 now. Register by dialing *143# and then choosing GoSAKTO on your Globe mobile phone or texting GOUNLI30 or UNLICHAT25 to 8888



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...