Lazada Philippines

Our Mother and Daughter Bonding Time at Nailogy Robinsons Galleria

I zoom through the days of Monday to Saturday, working my butt to finish to finish working on deadlines and making sure to deliver what is expected from me as a career woman. During the week end when my daughters come home , I make sure that I spent time with them. I may not be able to get my five kids in one go but I surely know how to make each bonding with everyone of them stress free.

Jessa is my fourth child and she loves to be pampered, that’ s why I decided to spend our day at Nailogy . Nailogy Nail Skin Body Spa located at the Robinson’s Galleria is the nearest to our residence.

Nailogy Robinson's Galleria
Jessa is all smile with her manicure and pedicure treatment feeling like a princess with the two staff attending to her needs.


Jessa is so happy with her treatment, telling me that she didn't even feel that her nails are done already, the staff are so professional , their hands are so light while doing the nails. Jessa is so concious with her foot fingers since she is a ballerina. The staff make sure that they are well taken care of.

Nailogy uses top of line brands for their clients's satisfaction, I pick 
this color for my nails


My bonding time with  my daughter is one of my life’s moment that I treasure. I don’t need to go out of town, spending a fortune to have the quality time they deserve from a mother like me.

With their promos, I could surely bring my girls back to Nailogy. Nailogy is sure the place where you can bond with your kids.



Nailogy is located at Robinson's Galeria
Tel No. 6310556

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...