Lazada Philippines

Our Kitchen By Manila Catering Services: My Mother's Day Treat


Having a leisurely lunch on a Sunday is a best way to unwind after a long work week. But Mother’s day takes lunch to a whole other level. It calls for an extra special feast. Only one thing came on mind, Our Kitchen by Manila Catering!

I discovered Our Kitchen through a friend who recently got Manila Catering Services as their food provider for their wedding last January of 2013. Our Kitchen is a one-stop shop that offers a wide array of delectable dishes, mouth-watering cakes, breads and pastries, and not to mention their Ready-to-Heat Meals that are convenient enough to take only minutes to heat, serve and eat. All these are made available through their Food-to-Go delivery service.

What I like most at Our Kitchen is that they do not use artificial flavoring and preservatives on their dishes.
Growing up with a Spanish cultured family, I became familiar with the taste of Spanish Cuisines.
I love Paella, and I have become quite the connoisseur for I have tasted a lot and cook it as well for my family. My standard is quite high when it comes to traditional Spanish food. I have tried Our Kitchen’s Paella Marinara and I fell in love with it! Every mouthful of the perfectly cooked rice was an experienceof the rich, buttery, sweetness, saltiness& freshness of the seafood. There was a balance of flavor and texture that is delightful to the palate. A very familiar, distinct Spanish taste that I have found only at Our Kitchen’s Paella Marinara.For only P995a group of 5 personscan relish this authentic savory dish! (Also available order for 10pax and 20pax)





Lengua con Champignon is another tasty dish that I like from Our Kitchen. Tender slices of
Ox-tongue cooked in Cream of Mushroom sauce with Chorizo de Bilbao slices and mushrooms. For those who haven’t tried this dish, well it’s time to be adventurous and you will be rewarded with something so delicious! For only P645 a group of 5 persons can enjoy this flavorful dish! (Also available order for 10pax and 20pax)

For unplanned gatherings, meetings and special occasions I enjoy the convenience of serving good food without the hassle of cooking.I simply call the Food-to-Go Hotline at 415-8777 and just choose from their wide selections of specialty dishes (over 60 dishes to choose from). Hot Food delivered right at my doorsteps!

I want to make this coming Mother’s Day extra special that’s why I wouldn’t celebrate it any other way but only with Our Kitchen by Manila Catering.

5 comments :

  1. Wow. I'm fairly new to your blog, but seem to have visited at the right time.
    Wonderful post. Really this site is very helpful for all. I got few important helps from here and highly recommended it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can also try to visit my catering services by previous appointment
    Call (803) 787-0044

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post! did they continue this promo? any updates of this post? Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the review, I'm currently looking for a caterer services in Manila but I'm on a tight budget.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice post. Well what can I say is that these is an interesting and very informative topic on catering packaging

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...