Lazada Philippines

Uload: Loading Services Business


I been meaning to venture into another business but with the high cost of franchise, I couldn’t afford to get one until now. Two weeks ago, I was with some co-bloggers when I overhead someone talking about a business venture that seems to fit my budget. I got interested with it and join the talk as well. It looks promising as we discuss it even further. Since time was against us at that time, we decided to continue the discussion in a later date.

The business discussion pushed through in Manila. Loading services is what it is all about.  I have seen a few of this machine from some business establishment and location in the metro. They called it the Uload.





 Uload is a machine that provides loading service to all networks. With minimal capital and less operating overhead, I was interested to invest. 


Uload may not provide a big profit but a steady income is an additional help nevertheless. The investment cost is worth P 18,000.00


For Breakdown
Franchise Fee                  - P 8,000.00 (this is good for 3 years)
Inventory                         - P10, 000 (they suggested this amount to be your initial capital for the load)
Income                            - 5% + .5% (when your sales reached P 30,000.00 per month)

If thing go right, you can expect your ROI in 4 months.

The good thing about this business is:

- It’s a 24/7 business
-I don’t need personnel to have it operational
-The expense would be limited to P 120.00, as payment for the electricity
-It was suggested that you have to have a location that you don’t need to rent but if you think the location will provide you with a higher sales then go ahead, rent.

I would be starting with one unit for the meantime and see how it goes. I hope that I could acquire up to five units with this business. 

Here’s to a new business venture that doesn’t need a hundred to start with. Everybody needs a load anyway.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...