Lazada Philippines

Live Your Style with adidas NEO


Style reflects one’s personality. This statement is clear than water itself.  With style you could see what kind of personality one possesses. 

I’m Lariza, 43 years old and a mother of five kids. There are times when others would say, “You don’t look your age”. I don’t know if they are just humoring me but still I’m flattered. I can account this to the way I see life. You see, you don’t need to wear expensive clothes for others to say your rich. You don’t need to wear what’s the latest fashion for other to say you’re fashionista. I wear my clothes, as I wear my life, with confidence. With every dress I wore, it reflects how happy and contended I am. My key to happiness is having dreams and the key to my success is making this dreams come true. I don’t just dream, I get up, do it and accomplish them. My style shows it all.



 With every stride that my shoes make, it stands how I see life, soaring high. No one can predict to what heights you will soar, not even I will know until I spread my wings. Being forty and a mom doesn’t mean you have to be ordinary, it means you have accomplished something that others are just beginning to have. The design that I choose reflects how I take every obstacle, it is but a steeping stone to my success.
My style is a flash of light to my life, I don’t remember the days but the moment it represents. My style represents my life. Life is like a style, its all in how you make it.

That’s my style, that’s my personality and you will see in the end, that’s my life.

In life, there are unexpected twist and turn and so do the Adidas NEO Label Spring 2013 Collection.




Embrace fun, spontaneity and the unexpected twists in fashion when the adidas NEO Label Spring 2013 collection hits stores in January to March.
Living a carefree journey that lets teens make their own style, NEO will capture attention with unique and innovative fashion and design twists on Spring merchandise. Products have multiple purposes or added value.

NEO will release a fresh product offering each month, spotlighting a fashion trend interpreted in a different way. In March patterns are the highlight, featuring vibrant waves of colour, with subtle patterns that appear to be one thing but on close inspection reveal another. These will include camouflage prints and edgy takes on adidas NEO slogans with a focus on windbreakers and shirts. Sporty, street and lifestyle footwear silhouettes with strong colour and graphic links create the look.
NEO footwear is available in SM and select Robinson’s Department Stores nationwide.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...