Lazada Philippines

YOU, on Full Blast by BEROCCA


I always make it a point to buy vitamins for my children for the simple reason; I’m concern about their health. I make sure that they take it everyday to prepare them for all their activities in school and for some other things that they  would need their energy and to stay alert. There are times when they forgot to take their vitamins or they don’t like the vitamins, just imagine my frustrations when I had to go all the trouble and yet they don’t want the vitamins that I purchase.

But then again, how am I different to my children when I too don’t want to take my vitamins. I could find so many reasons, but then the bottom line is; I don’t like vitamins. 

But not anymore, Berocca was launch last Oct. 3, 2012 at Maxims Resort World, to give view to the new meaning of vitamins and how we adult could take it.




For all the reasons we adults come up with for not taking supplements, many secretly still don’t like vitamins and medicines for the same reason we didn’t like them when we were kids:  It’s just plain uncomfortable and it’s too much trouble to do on a regular basis.  For that reason and all the other reasons people avoid vitamin supplements, there’s Berocca Performance; a multivitamin drink that is designed specifically for people with busy lifestyles.  Berocca Performance combats physical tiredness and improves performance.


Berocca


Even Celebrities Join the Night
 Berocca Performance has a unique combination of high doses of water soluble vitamins:  Vitamin B Complex + Vitamin C + Essential Minerals (Calcium, Magnesium and Zinc).  It comes in the form of effervescent tablets; simply drop one into a cold glass of water, watch it fizz, and have a refreshing orange drink.  Taking one on a daily basis is just like taking a bottle of soda, but unlike an unhealthy, sugar laced, hyper-acidity causing soda, a Berocca daily is a very healthy habit.  It enables you to perform on full blast, and strengthens the immune system.  Do you have trouble getting yourself to take vitamins?   You might want to give Berocca Performance a try.  It’s available in drugstores and selected supermarkets nationwide.

Reference:

The Influence of Micronutrients on Cognitive Function and Performance by E. Huskisson, S. Maggini, M. Rui.: 2007; 35: 1-9

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...