Lazada Philippines

A Dream not so far away : Grande Island Resort


I had been for sometime now dreamed to go on a vacation; to just go out and have time for myself, walking along the beach, looking on the sunset, feeling the wind on my face, and trying things that I have never tried before.

But the question is, having a vacation means you have to go out of your way to travel a far distance place and spend a lot of money. Just thinking of traveling so far makes me dreaded to go out. I want to relax and not spend my time sitting on the vehicle and wait till we reach our destination then stress myself again because of the travel going back home. That would be a horrible experience for me and not a time-out.

Well, my dream was answered last week. Together with some friends, this dream became a reality.

Our destination, Grande Island Resort

Grande Island Resort was just approximately 1 ½ hours drive from Manila to Subic. Since we have our private vehicle, going to the Grande Island Resort was a breeze, from North Luzon Expressway (NLEX); we took the Spur/NLEX interchange located between DAU and Sta. Inez exit of NLEX and proceed to the SCTex Clark Logistics Toll Plaza. After we cross the bridge, we follow the loop of the ramp towards Subic.  There are directional signages going to Subic Freeport Zone, so we didn’t get lost going to Rizal Hiway. Turning to Burgos St at the corner of Subic Bay Yatch Club, we just go towards Waterfront Road and we located the Grande Island Terminal
Inside the Grande Terminal and Ferry


With just another 20 minutes boat ride from Subic terminal we landed at Grande Island Resort. Not bad for my body I would say since I was still on top of my energy level when I reached the place.


I couldn’t wait to check the room that was assigned to us. It was a home away from home. The accommodations are arranged to offer elegant and luxurious comfort. My room can accommodate two persons. I was informed that there are 80 chalet inspired villas around the island. What I like about my room was? It was just a stone away from the beach. I love the sound that the waves made when it touched the sand. It only cost us P4, 400.00 per night, including our breakfast, plus the ferry in and out. If ever I did bring a kid whose age is 7 yrs and below, and addition P 800.00 will be added. And if ever it’s an additional adult, P 1,000.00 will be the additional cost.
My ROOM and It's Amenities
Each chalet has white walls and is decorated in warm red and natural colored rattan headboards and furniture. 

My  Bathroom complete with hair dryer and basic toiletries
The bathrooms are well-appointed with black/white marble walls and countertops and a sophisticated shower system with multi-directional nozzles to point the streams of water at your body in varying angles

I just need to post this photo for you to see the beach outside my Rom
Besdes the 80 chalet rooms with private verandas.  There’s the  Honeymoon Suite located right next to the Side Beach.  This suite is exclusive for couples only and comes with a private pool, Jacuzzi, steam and sauna room. I heard it cost P12,00/00 per night for 2 person. I includes overnight accommodation , ferry transfer In and Out and breakfast.

Furthermore, there are also 15 more Hotel rooms to choose from. Like the Chalets, the Hotel rooms come with two big queen-sized beds, air-condition, mini refrigerator and a private bathroom but without the added comfort of a private veranda and more convenient access to the beach yet perfect for guests looking for basic comfortable accommodations at a reasonable price.

Now, it’s time to do some adventure. My first stop; the recreation and water sports facilities


I always wondered what's like to ride in a  jetski, I made sure that I'm the one on the front and my what an adventure it was, the loud splash that I made in the water was enough reward for all the courage that I gathered to do this adventure. Will sure do it again soon


After a few strokes in the Sand, off we go at the water area

The water is heaven to so many species of fish 

I heard that the catch here are so big that you need a net to help you get your catch of the day


For Water Activities, You can choose between the list  provide with their corresponding prices.

Banana Boat Ride
230 per head/per round

Jetski ( Lunday)
3800/per hour
2300/ 30 minutes

Jetski (Malasugi)
 4600/per hour
2800/ 30 minutes

Kayak
P120- 30 minutes/per head

Snorkling Set
60 / per pax  8 hours

Fishing reel
60  per pax/8 hours

Island Cruise
 3000 5 pax / 20 minutes

After being wet for a few hours, it’s dry land time.  I was informed there’s a lot I can do in land because the island is full of history. 
Horse back riding as we explore the whole island

History unfold as we saw the Battery Flake Tower and Canon

For more fun and excitement , here are the choices
Horse Back Riding
350 per pax/20 minutes
Volleyball
60 /3 hours
Soccer
60-/3 hours
Badminton
60 /3 hours
Majhong
300 /set up
Videoke
1800 /3 hours

Enough with the activities, my tummy’s complaining. By the way, please don’t bring any food with you if you’re going to the Grand Island Resort. The security at the terminal will check you’re thing for food supply and you are not allowed to bring it with you. But don’t worry, because the food that waits to you in the island is worth it. And if you’re worried about the price, don’t be, they are so affordable and the serving they provide is enough for 2-3 people.


You have a lot to choose from but here are some of our dishes to get you going

That’s a good dinner if you ask me.  I wanted to relax for a while but my adrenalin seems to be recharged once again with al the food that was served to us. I been dried for hours now and my body wants some action. The water from the beach looks so refreshing but since it’s so dark out there, we opt to go to the pool. The water was warm enough to keep us just where we want to be.  The pool was just waist deep high, so comforting that I think I was in a Jacuzzi already, and a big Jacuzzi I may say.



The pool gives warmth while you wait for the sunset to raise.

So little time and so many place and things to see. Explore the exhilarating combination of nature island, leisure, adventure and business at Grande Island Resort.
I took some photos of the place and will remember it in my heart.

My Get Away Dream Come True.


Grande Island Resort is surrounded by blue green clean water at the mouth of Subic Bay, Reachable by a car in less than one and half hours from Balintawak. Rich in historical legacy, an untouched forest area and sea breeze. It is also home to many birds and their nestling place. It is an ideal place for relaxation, nature lovers, family reunion and friends; a place for group seminar and trainings. They provide Hotel and Restaurant facilities



Take a good look what's waiting for you in the Grande Island Resot.

The lobby and reception area 

This is so lovely to look at






More information about the Grande Island:

Standard Terminal Check in time is 2:00 pm
Standard Island Check out is 11 30 am

Ferry Schedule

Going to Grande Resort  2:15 pm
Going back to Terminal 1:15

Day Tour Rate
Wednesday-Sunday  P300.00 per head
Inclusive of ferry ticket in ad out
Use of shower and swimming pool

Ferry Schedule
Going o Grande Island : 7am
Going back to terminal :  6pm

Make sure to be at the terminal 45 minutes before the ferry schedule

For reservation:
Please call 7065501 to 04
7065694-97
09178738777




All rates are subject to change without prior notice.




36 comments :

  1. Wow, what a beautiful place! It's so relaxing and stress-free place to be. I even love the foods. Hope I can also be there some other days.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its really as grand as it name says. Envy much I wish I was there with you and enjoy the luxury as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Looks like a good place to start our relaxing vacation for this year! Would love to spend a moment here with John! :D ourtraveldates@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joined. www.healthfrontiersandmore.blogspot.com and WWW.cheryltruejourney.blogspot.com / cheryltrue29@gmail com / georgenavatrue@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I wanna visit the place as well! :) Looks wonderful and relaxing to be in there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mommy La! I wanna join please

    Www.sugarsmile.info
    Rhclumandog@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. migsandalaine.blogspot.com
    alainealejandrino@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Mommy La! I wanna join because it'll be my first getaway this 2015. And I'm planning to travel more this year :) Grande Island will be the perfect place to unwind and jumpstart the summer of 2015 :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Why I want to joined? Simply because I did not enjoy swimming here at phuket I left my swimwear. He he he. Seriously I want to escape the busy buzz of the city. To fell the nature kahit sandali lang.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ivan Saldajeno
    http://stutraveled.blogspot.com
    qcboy4216@yahoo.com
    I want to experience Subic for the first time ever

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would love to join! My son and I loves to travel =)

    donna_cute@yahoo.com
    homeschoolerkib.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my place looks super nice vic.denise88@gmail.com
    Www.pisceanrat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like to explore this place travelfoodmovie.blogspot.com jbiadog@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. gusto ko mag yatch! hahaha kaya don't forget me rodel@nognoginthecity.com

    http://www.nognoginthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. lovely place mommy lariza!
    leerosales5@gmail.com
    www.ilovepaars.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love beaches and I love what the resort looks like I hope I'll be part of checking the resort as well :) alicemate1989@gmail.com // www.photoescapetravels.blogspot.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wanna join also :)

    Lgeood03@yahoo.com
    http://www.travel-facesandplaces.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Really want to join! Perfect getaway for the start of the year.

    http://princessmacarons.tumblr.com
    mariloudoma@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Because anyone that would like to go here is entitiled for a great time

    www.boyraket.com
    boyraket@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've never been to any island resorts before that requires a boat ride to access!

    demsangeles.com
    hello@demsangeles.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to join too. I love the waters.
    http://vintersections.com | http://imaginegreen.org | vintersections@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. jonrunnava@gmail.com
    jonrun.wordpress.com

    i want to go here,.. since i didnt enjoy xmas n new year

    ReplyDelete
  23. Would really really want to see and explore this place myself!
    www.pattyvillegas.com | thelifestylewanderer@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. cool want to join mommy stacy liong www.traveltripsters.com crumpyliciousblog@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. It truly is the perfect place to escape the hustle and bustle of the city life. It would be a great opportunity to unwind on such a place of marvel and I would be honored to also document the beauty and serenity the place has to offer.
    My blog site is saltedcupcake.wordpress.com and joanmiranda0715@gmail.com is my email, in case you allow me to tag along.

    ReplyDelete
  26. mikelaagan@gmail.com
    mikelaagan.com
    i love discoverning new places

    ReplyDelete
  27. I really wanna join mommy! First getaway this 2015. :)

    www.justinvawter.com
    jvg.buenagua@yahoo.com.ph

    ReplyDelete
  28. I really want to join mommy! :(((

    http://thelifestyleavenue.com
    athenatria@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. Hi Mommy lariza!!! Happy New Year! ang ganda ng place. Sana isama mo ako jan para ma experience ko din ang na experience mo and para makapag photo shoot din ako ng OOTD ko dun.... :)

    Sama mo ako ha pretty please :) thank you!

    www.jaimiefelix.blogspot.com
    jfelixblog@gmail.com
    Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/jaimiefelix

    ReplyDelete
  30. Love. Www.lifestylehub.net / markjosephdeleon@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  31. Great place and I want to explore it and meet new people @cablay28 cablay28@gmail.com wow cablayextraordinarylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. This is very interesting, would love to check out the place. :-)
    Nikoletheblogger@gmail.com
    www.chubbychitchat.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. I want to visit this place with you, Mommy Lariza. www.piathought.com / thoughtpia@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow!!! I want this!!! www.ThePromdiBoyAdventures.blogspot.com jatudla@gmail.com 😊😊😊

    ReplyDelete
  35. I haven't been to this place, its a good thing to explore! this could be a new and great discovery to me. www.nognoginthecity.com | rodel@nognoginthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
  36. i like mommy! :) www.lifeofaci.com aci_girl@rocketmail.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...