Lazada Philippines

Preserving Mankind with Kojie.san Men



If I were to blog about how can one preserve the concept of manliness in this modern age of liberal views and cultural influences?  How should I answer this kind of question? So many things run into my mind.  How should I look at it? Which angle is the best view? But how can we really answer this question

With simplicity, I could just say this…..



As a modern man, it would be more prevailing to be a person with competence, conscience and commitment. A person who is not concern wit happearance but also with the goodness of the art.

 
Having said that, Kojie.san Men and Nuffnang invite us to  join the special screening of Liam Neeson’s movie “Taken 2” on October 5, 2012 (Friday) at Shangri-la Cineplex!

Hope that I qualify and see you there



 For more info about preserving mankind : visit https://www.facebook.com/KojiesanMensClub

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...