Lazada Philippines

Maggi Magic Meal: Cooking Ulam and Rice in one Go

The first thing that I had to learn when I got married was to cook, not that I don’t know how. I could fry, I could fry, yes I could fry and it true I could fry.

I had to be creative when it comes to cooking, since my mother in law is a super cook. She can do a simple embutido to the morcon, and her famous menudo and lumping sariwa to name a few, few, and yeah right?

Being a career woman and with my busy schedule, I could only could during those days when I can have all the time in world: meaning seldom.


Well, at least I’m trying to cook those simple sinigang and tinola and the never ending nilaga. The reason behind is, it’s so easy because you only need to throw all the ingredients in one go. But then again, I family suffer from food fatigue; you know that thing when you eat a dish over and over again.

It seems that my prayers had been answered when I attended the launching of Maggi Magic Meals. It is a first in the world recipe solution designed for use in a rice cooker.

With my busy schedule, this Maggi Magic Meals offer a solution not only through mouth watering recipes but more so through an innovative and modern way of cooking that is so easy and efficient.
MMM is a recipe solution that allows us to cook stewed or masarsa dishes while cooking our rice.
Here is the good news that comes with the Maggi Magic Meals
  • The product cost only P35.00
  • It comes in four variants: Afritada, Bicol Express, Chicken Pastel and Lechon Paksiw
  • The pack with 1/2kilo of meat and vegetables will serve 4-5 people.
  • The preservatives are just salt and sugar.
  • It is the only product with a cooking bag
  • You can cook it at the same time with your rice.
  • Its time saving plus we could save on cost, like the electricity and the washing of utensils
To prepare the dish of your choice, just follow these 5 simple steps
  1. Place your chicken or pork pieces together with thinly sliced vegetables inside the Maggi Magic Cooking Bag ( chicken has to be scorned or sliced lightly 3 times to ensure through cooking; pork pieces need to be sliced into thin strip.
  2. Add the Maggi Magic Recipe Mix which contains a complete blend of flavors to create a delicious stew. No need for additional ingredients except the fresh meat and vegetables.
  3. Add six tbsps. Of water into the cooking bag.
  4. Massage the bag gently to dissolve the mix, and then seal the bag by tying the knot
  5. Place the cooking bag flatly on top of washed rice, and then start cooking the rice as we normally would. After 45 mins, both rice and ulam are ready to serve.
Maggi believes that cooking and eating at home is the foundation of many positive things for the family developing healthy food habits, strengthening family bond, deepening family traditions. For this reason, they are committed to keep offering products and services that will enable homemakers to bring back the habit of cooking and make their meals experience truly magical.

1 comment :

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...