Lazada Philippines

Centrum Nutri Coach : My 1st on Line Nutrition Tracker


Good health and nutrition is really all about eating a variety of food in the right amount, as prescribed in the food pyramid. As we count our calories and fat, so do we need to consider our vitamins and minerals.
I was amaze as Pfizer launched the Centrum NutriCoach, an easily accessible on line tool that will allow us to keep  track of the nutrients they we get from what we eat on a daily basis.



Venue : Mind Museum


The Centrum Nutri Coach is the first on line nutrition tracker to its kind tailor fit to my lifestyle and diet.An innovative on line tool , the Centrum Nutri Coach allows me to input exactly what I ate from a variety of food choices that include my favorite like inihaw Na pork chop and halo halo in a virtual plate. It also takes into consideration other traditional components of health and nutrition like level of physical activity and my age as well. All this information will then be used to compute my general state of nutrition and give me tips on how to improve my nutritional habits.
Mikael Daez 

The launch of the Centrum Nutri Coach come on the heels of the research study done by the Food and Nutritional Research Institute which  showed that an alarming  70% Filipino household don’t get the prescribed amount of vitamins and minerals we need.

Unhealthy eating such as low consumption of fruits and vegetables and high increase in consumption of meat and meat products, coupled with sedentary lifestyle all contribute to this double burden of disease.


With the launch of Centrum Nutri Coach, I can make nutrition not just easy and accessible but also fun. Now that I, for the first time can actually have a hand in keeping track of my food intake, I can choose to be healthy.

The Centrum Nutri Coach may be accessed at 

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...