Lazada Philippines

Casmara Facial at Diana Stalder Ayala Branch

I am at my early forties and that means I have to take care of myself particularly the one and only face I have. I usually have my facial done every two week if my budget permits it. Recently, a new and advance way of facial was introduced to me by a friend. It’s not your ordinary facial for it involves putting on a gelly that forms into a mask.




Casmara A unique facial approach utilizing high quality facial masks and biological ampoules.

The cooling effects that it provides along with the benefits surely relax anyone who had their faces prick during facial. The interesting part of it is that, I could take home my mask and use it again the following day.

Diana Stalder Ayala Avenue Rm. 710 7th Floor National Life Insurance Bldg. Ayala Ave., Makati City Tel. Nos: 892-5659/0923-7303655.



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...