Lazada Philippines

Gerald Anderson Meet and Greet Day at Watson MOA

It might raining cats and dog, but that couldn’t stop the fans from lining up to meet and greet Gerald Anderson. Well, to make it short; including me.  I decided to accompany my daughter to CCP, where a bus would fetch her, but since it’s still early; we decided to hang around at SM MOA. We decided to pass by Watson Moa and the gathering of so many people catches our attention. There’s a meet and greet with Gerald Anderson event happening that very day. 
The place was overcrowded with fans waiting for Gerald Anderson

 

Luckily I was there to purchase soap for my daughter.  She’s a user of Dermablend Oatmeal. Since Dermablend Oatmeal contains Colloidal oatmeal ingredients, her skin is smooth and silky, plus the Anti-itch properties keep her skin into normal level thus taming the itchy feeling.
 
Just like the other’s all I need to do was to purchase Dermablend products worth P100.00 and I could be one of the lucky girls in town who could get a chance to meet and a photo opportunity with Gerald Anderson.
Gerald Anderson with one of his fans

Solid Kimerald and GERALDnaticxs

Watch out for the next mall schedule of Gerald Anderson courtesy of Dermablend.

1 comment :

  1. i've been using dermablend oatmeal since when highschool until now and the result is it gives my skin a younger looking, fairer and much whiter because its help my skin rejuvinates that also give a soft,smooth and silky to touch. thank you dermablend by introducing such a wonder product. i will support dermblend oatmeal soap and my friends are using it and got a positive feedback.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...