Lazada Philippines

The Healing : The Movie, The Blogger's Conference and Gov. Vilma Santos-Recto

When I found out that I was invited to join the group of bloggers who would have an intimate brunch with the Star for All Season, Governor Vilma Santos-Recto and Direk Chito S. Rono, I just don’t know what to feel at that moment. I was so shock and speechless and couldn’t think straight as to what I should do.
The Healing is a reunion movie of Direk Chito and Gov. Vilma Santos  which  will be shown on July 25. The good news about this movie is; the MTRCB had given them Two Ratings: R13 and R18 (The Director’s Cut. We were informed that this is the first time that a movie was given two ratings.
The Healing is an intense suspense-horror movie tailor made for Gov. Vilma Santos. She waited for three years to be able to get a movie that was sure to make a mark on her 50 yrs of showbiz career.
Held at the 14th flr of ELJ Bldg, ABS-CBN Quezon City. I had the privileged to ask the Star for all Season a question that was answered with heart and soul.
Here are the video during the Blogger’s Conference.
I finally meet the Star for all Season, Gov. Vilma Santos-Recto. This is a moment that I didn’t let to just pass me by.
The Healing features Kim Chiu, Pokwang, Janice de Belen, Mark Gil, Allan Paule, Cris Villanueva, Daria Ramirex, Ces Quesada, Ynes Veneracion, Simon Ibarra, Abi Bautista, Joel Torre, Chinggoy Alonzo, Mon Confiado and Carmi Martin.
Wiritten by Roy Iglesias

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...