Lazada Philippines

Freeway's National Artist Levi Celerio Collection

Being a mom of artistic children, I was always happy to receive an invitation that has something to do with art. Last June, as I was reading my email; an invitation to attend the launched of another Freeway event was sent and I’m glad I was able to attend this time.
Did you know that Levi Celerio was a violinist; well that’s what my daughter told me. I won’t argue with her since she is a violinist herself, so most probably she knows what she’s saying.
Held at the Row, Glorietta 5 last June 4, 2012; the Freeway X Levi Celerio Collection was launched. It’s a night of art, fashion and music.


Hosted by the former Freeway endorser Giselle Tongi and with Asia’s Queen of Song, Ms. Pilita Corrales who performed some of Levi Celerio’s music.


Freeway continues to pay tribute to our National Artist through its National Artist Collector’s Series.

A miniature Harmonica necklace that actually works is my remembrance for that night
For more promos and update, visit the Freeway FB Page

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...