Lazada Philippines

Daniel Padilla : He sing his way to my Heart at the Princess and I Set

I knew Daniel Padilla was at the location site of Princess and I when girl started to shout.  I was so hot that day but still the fans of Kathniel stand on their grounds for their idol. How they envy when I got hug and got a picture of the two of us. As I was talking to Daniel, I manage to request a verse or two from one of his favorite song. I could say Daniel is the typical Padilla, rough and yet gentle to his love one (I even caught him calling his mom during break)

So love this boy Daniel, Daniel, Daniel. How lucky his mom for his a good lad.


Here's a video when he rendered a request song for the bloggers
Gino (Daniel Padilla), a boy described to be swaggering with arrogance, coming from a rich and influential family.


Catch Gino de la Rosa ( Daniel Padilla) from Monday to Friday at Princess and I



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...