Lazada Philippines

Tutuban Center Malls: For All Your Back to School Needs

It’s back top school once again.  I feel the sentiments of other parents with regards to the expenses that come with it.  I for one had five kids to send to school and besides the tuition fee; their back to school needs is one of the things that gives burden to my pocket.
Luckily, there’s Tutuban Mall where I could go and purchase all the necessary things like uniform and school supplies. To test my ability to haggle, I prepared a budget costing One Thousand peso for a set of uniform for my youngest child not mention my only son.


Last Monday, I went out my way to visit not just my mother who has a stall in Divisoria but to purchase my son’s uniform. Compare to the cost of his uniform when purchase to Ateneo Grade School Cooperative Store, the cost of his one week uniform was less than a thousand when I purchase it at Tutuban Mall

Unico Hijo Apparel located at MS-03 Prime Block Tutuban
From P 130.00 a pieace,I was able to purchase this Polo Shirt for  just P110.00
3 pieces cost only P330
NC Photo Shop & Dry Goods located at Cluster Building 
Purchase 2 sets of Pants worth 220 each.

Neilsen Commercial located at K-08 , Cluster Building
3 Pieces of Sando for just P200.00

With One Thousand Pesos, I managed to purchased my son’s uniform and still got a change of P30.00
What a bargain for me and for the other parents as well.

 I almost forgot to mention, I  am  Manilenia myself and I witness the development of the Tutuban Mall from the PNR days to what it is now. The Famous Tutuban Malls is the haven for all the bargain shoppers, even the  resident of other towns makes it a point to shop for all their back to school needs.


Happy Shopping






No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...