Lazada Philippines

My Bro's Mustache : Friday Gimik Will Never Be the Same Again


I have been invited several times by friends and colleagues for Friday gimmick, which I usually decline.  My reason for that would be, first- I don’t drink; second- the time of music are too much for my ears.

Last Friday, another invite came and this time I accepted.  The meeting place was at My Bro’s Mustache located at Tomas Morato cor. Sct. Madrinan.


My first impression, the place is so cozy.

My gosh, that's what I could say during the entire rendition of the songs that they play. They hit me right at the center with the choices of song the the band played. I so love them, just listening to them makes me want to dance to my hearths delight.
Mr. Ernel Mendoza

Bobby Mondejar and Friends

The food was even better. So delectable and yet affordable

From appetizers to the dishes, I could not choice which one I love best; for they are all delicious and yummy.

The Crispy Tenga (pig's ears), it's like pork crackling inside my mouth. Thin slivers of pig's ears, made tender, and fried to real crunchy goodness. A bestseller in the bar, as I was told by the waiter.


The Flaming Chicken, so love the gravy as well

Write up and reviews



My Bro's Mustache Wall Decor



No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...