Lazada Philippines

The new Paradigm in Juicers: Hurom Slow Juicer

I love attending exhibits, especially food exhibits. I usually do my shopping during that event. Exhibitor’s prices are much lower compared to the prices in supermarket. And I got get firsthand information about the latest kitchen equipment that will get my attention. Today, as I attended the Pifbex held at the PICC Forum; a new type of juicer got my attentiveness.

Horum Slow Juicer was one of the presenters during the exhibit. It's the new paradigm in juicers.It does more harm than good if you grind fruits in a mixer and drink it, that is why HUROM presses out the juice; most of the natural nutrition and taste is maintained. Unlike blenders and traditional juicers which rips apart the nutrients and enzymes destroy nutrition.

Here’s a video during the interview 




click here for more photos

Benefits of HUROM

  • Low Speed for Maximum Nutrition and Taste
  • Live Nutrious Juice
  • Low Noice Operation
  • Quick and Easy Self Cleaning
  • Continous Extraction System

Hurom Juicer is convenient, flexible, economical and timesaving


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...