Lazada Philippines

Chicken Deli: The Famous Flamed Grilled Chicken that's Affordable and Satisfying

I love to eat, really ate and that’s why other say I ate like a “laborer”.  With the long hours and workload that I have since its Christmas season, believe me when I say that I really ate a lot to regain my strength and stamina to face the whole day .For that reason, I was always on the look out for restaurant that could satisfy my Hunger.  Last December, as I was managing my business at Divisoria, I discovered a restaurant inside Tutuban Mall. Chicken Deli serves the famous Bacolod Chicken Inasal.

Dear me, I was so happy to find out that their famous Chicken Inasal comes with unlimited rice and soup. The rice alone is a blessing, for it was tasty and that the NFA rice that you will encounter in some cafeteria. 

Chicken Petcho - P 97.00

The good news about Chicken Deli is their price, with the choicest cut and freshest ingredients that they use; the price is still affordable. Imagine having a meal that cost less than a hundred and yet you will come out from their outlet, full and satisfy. How can you resist a menu that's been a family recipe for decades( since 1983).

Here are the other menu that I hope you also tried just like I did.


Kare-Kare ( Oh my Gosh, you should order this with your partner for it could feed both of you)
P 149.00


Batchoy with toasted bread =P 49.00

The famous Halo-Halo tops the dessert =P 49.00
Some of the price list and additional menu on their restaurant



For the vegetarian


The famous chicken oil and condiments that goes well with the Chicken Deli Inasal
Furthermore, for those who are looking for the nearest branch:

Branch in Recto, near FEU

Branch inside Tutuban Center Mall, G/F
For those who are interested to have their own Chicken Deli ( Chicken Delicious) , they are now offer Franchising. for more details, visit their website : Chicken Deli 

There are so many reasons why I should like to come back again and again to Chicken Deli. The list will go on and on and on . I hope that you too would try the flame grilled chicken that only Chicken Deli could deliver.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...