Lazada Philippines

Espada Fencing Tournament

Two important event happened last Jan 31, 2012. First, EJ celebrated his 12th birthday. Second, EJ was one of the chosen few who joined the group ages 9-12 of Ateneo Fencing Group to join the Espada Tournament held at Ultra Fencing Hall. My heart was overflowing with happiness when I found out about the information that was relay to me by a co-parent as to how our son was included. EJ didn’t mention anything about it and I thought that all the members were there to compete just like what happened to last year competition.
EJ had improved a lot since he joined the group last year. From having scores of 0-2, he now achieves to win over his opponents. Managing again to make it to the second round with 2 win, 2 losses; he’s now serious with his chosen game. I have made him gone through classes like violin, piano, cielo music lesson. I even enrolled him in Karate do, but it seems; he now found his place.
As a mother who’s been in his side for 12 years, I’m so pleased and delighted to say that I will once again resume my role as a stage mother.

Here's a video of EJ during his first game:


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...