Mom's World of Arts and Happiness: The Unreleased Acoustic Collection :MYMP Album Lau...: "“Out with the old, in with the new” Sounds familiar? Well it should. I mean, who doesn’t like getting new stuff? Whether it is about fashio..."
“Out with the old, in with the new”
Sounds familiar? Well it should. I mean, who doesn’t like getting new stuff? Whether it is about fashion, technology, or music, we like to keep up with the latest trends, lest we could stomach being called an “oldie” or probably “laos.” Though, true as it may be, I would like to make an exception, all praise to MYMP for breaking their style into the music scene with their acoustic remakes that relive the wondrous hits of the past from when “music was music.”
Think Of Laura, ‘Til They Take My Heart Away, Power Of Two, Piano In The Dark, Baby Now That I Found You, Superman, Forever Blue, Cruisin’, Someday We’ll Know, Don’t Dream It’s Over, Buses And Trains, People Are People, along with the carrier single Sway by Bic Bunga – fourteen tracks made to sway our hearts to mellow rhythms and flowing melodies that speak of love and its many phases –friendship, intimacy, passion, reminiscence, and loss –compiled in one album as their most popular requests.
MYMP may have just rebuilt itself with new members, but the band just proves to us that they were renovated for improvement with their latest release. We are all familiar with MYMP’s style, leaning more to the acoustic and pop rock genre, but in their newest album, they tried to improve more on their sound, creating a clear distinction between their remake and the past renditions, you know, arranging them as if to say “we’re still alive and kickin’.” Not so “oldie” now, is it?
So, last Sunday, though the rain was coming down in buckets, it didn’t stop me, or anyone else for that matter, from crowding the Atrium of Robinson’s Manila. Thanks to Mossimo and Shimmian, Polyeast Records was able to successfully release their album entitled “MYMP The Unreleased Acoustic Collection,” by of course, MYMP. The band was present to perform for us. We were treated to some of the melodic and nostalgic music that used to be featured on the music channels that I used to watch (no cable, no music :D), and I must say, it was nice to be able to relax every once in a while like that. I was unwinding while a storm was brewing outside, imagine that, heh.
|Juliet Bahala -Vocalist|
|Jacques " Chin" Alcantara- Owner/Guitarist|
If you also want to have some time to unwind, MYMP’s mall tour is yet to be over:
May 13 – Robinsons Sta. Rosa, Laguna
May 14 – Robinsons Summit Ridge, Tagaytay
May 15 – Robinsons Lipa, Batangas
May 28 – Robinsons Starmills, Pampanga
May 29 – Robinsons Damarinas, Cavite
I was delighted when I was able to get a copy of my own to listen to at home, but then again, you can also bring home that element for unwinding for only P299.00, available in all record bars nationwide.
Being a mom of five kids, there’s always the issue regarding financial capabilities. My kids have a lot of necessities, but then again, there are five of them who need it, so the things I purchase often have to be multiplied by three, at the least. My kids had never asked for usually expensive things like gadgets, laptops to be more specific, so I never found the need to buy any. But now that they have become increasingly technical and busy, I have finally met my match when it comes to purchasing the right product with the right cost in www.ayosdito.com. Ayos Dito is an online buying site that allows my purchasing power to reach its maximum. When I tried searching for laptops in Ayos Dito, I found that they listed the products in increasing prices, meaning I get to see the cheapest first, so I could just scroll down until I find the model that I like in a price that I could afford. They even display the region where the seller is from so I could opt to have it delivered or to pick it up myself. They basically sell anything under the sun, for as long as anyone would be willing to buy it. Aside from laptops, there are also car lovers, cellphones, houses, jobs, and even pets!
Here's a laptop that caught my attention, complete with details
|Price: PHP 10 999|
| Compaq Presario CQ60 |
* CALL / TXT for faster transaction 0920.9815456
** NO BATTERY **
** Running on AC **
- Intel 2.16GHz Processor 585
- 2gb DDR2 memory
- 16gb HDD
- 15.6" HD Display
- Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 4500M
- Altec Lansing Speaker
- SuperMulti 8X DVDR/RW with Double Layer Support
- OS: Win Vista Original
- AC Adapter HP
- 100% working
- 98% smooth
- no defect (battery not included)
- if not listed above means not included
- TEST all you want upon meet up
- No CHIKKA message pls.
- Cash via Gcash or BDO
- After confirmed payment, unit will be ship immediately via LBC
The good thing about the Ayos Dito, they are always concern with their clients that they don't forget to put reminders like this
Reminders for Buyers
- NEVER PAY in advance to a seller unless you have checked the items properly especially with Gadgets or items that are pricey.
- Watch out for Items that are not in the Philippines, it is highly recommended not to pay in advance if you have not seen the items especially with Vehicles.
- When meeting with the seller, make sure that you meet in a public place.
- Buying branded items. It is always advisable to meet up with the buyer at a shop and check the authenticity of the item.
Paalala sa mga Buyers
- Maging sigurado sa bibilhin. Huwag magpadala ng bayad hangga't hindi pa nakikita o nauusisa nang mabuti ang produkto.
- Mag-ingat sa mga item na sasabihin ng mga Seller na wala sa bansa, lalo na para sa mga kotse.
- Kung makikipagkita sa nagbebenta ng produkto, pumili ng pampublikong lugar or lugar na maraming tao para sa dagdag na ingat.
- Kung bumibili ng "Branded" na produkto or mga produktong may sikat na "Pangalan", mas mabuting usisaing mabuti or "I-check" nang mabuti ang produkto bago bayaran.
Click here for English version.
Reminders for Sellers
- Never send the goods before payment arrangements have been finalized.
- When meeting with the buyer, make sure that you meet in a public place.
- AyosDito does not provide any form of payment facility between Buyer and Seller.
For more information on safe shopping practices, kindly check our Shop Safely page.
Paalala sa mga Sellers
- Huwag ipadala ang produkto kung hindi pa na-iaayos o napapagkasunduan ang pamamaraan ng bayaran.
- Kung makikipagkita sa bumibili ng produkto, pumili ng pampublikong lugar o lugar na maraming tao para sa dagdag na ingat.
- Ang AyosDito ay isang "online classified ads" na site. Wala kaming sistema o serbisyo na inaalok sa mga Buyers at Sellers para makagbayad o makapagpadala ng bayad sa isa't isa.
Para sa karagdagang impormasyon sa ligtas na gawi sa pamimili, suriin ang aming Shop Safely na pahina.
I have always been fascinated with Mt. Pinatubo. Now the time has come for me to finally have the chance to visit the famous majestic crater-lake as they describe it. With Jonel Uy of LetsGosago as the coordinator, and the help and support of the following sponsors, Jollibee ( for the yummy breakfast and merienda), Havianas, Starbucks Phillippines, Unilab, Travel Factor, Solid Hosting.Nuffnang Phillippines, ChurpChurp Phillippines and Orange Magazine TVI will now have the experience I been longing for.
I'm inviting everyone to join this once in a lifetime experience
Special thanks to Jonel Uy for giving this fantastic itinerary as follows"Akyat Mt. Pinatubo Day Tour
May 28, 2011, Saturday
Day Tour03:00a - Assembly at Panay Avenue, Quezon Avenue MRT
03:30a - Departure to Capas, Tarlac
06:30a - ETA Tourism Office
07:00a - 4 x 4 ride to jump off point
07:30a - Start of 2-hour trek (can be shorter depending on the speed of participants)
10:00a - ETA crater; free-time, swim, explore
11:30a - Lunch break
01:00p - ETD to jump off point (2-hr trek)
03:00p - ETA jump off point; 4 x 4 ride back to Tourism Office
03:30p - ETA Tourism Office; wash-up
04:30p - ETD to Capas Shrine
05:00p - Side trip to Capas Shrine (if time permits)
05:30p - ETD to Manila.
* arrival time in manila may vary, but the ETA would be 9:00pm
For more information visit:http://www.letsgosago.net/2011/05/akyat-pinatubo/#comment-33591