Lazada Philippines

WD Personal Cloud

Three weeks ago, a tenant of mine became a victim of “akyat bahay gang”. The culprit manages to break through the window by breaking the grills, taking the laptop and camera with them. My tenant was so angry and frustrated, not because his laptop was taken but because of the files that were on it. The files contain his two years research when he was in Europe. The incident would not be so hard on him if only he had a back up file where he could retrieve all the data that was needed. I’m sharing this to my reader because I want to show you how important it is to have a back up file. But how can we do that, I myself rely on my personal cloud or external hard drive. My daughter have  a 320GB External Hard drive where she could bring along where ever she goes and she doesn’t have to bring along the whole PC from our house.

Just recently, I attended an event where Western Digital, the world’s leader in external storage solution today introduced its WD 2go and WD 2go Pro mobile apps for its MyBook Live personal cloud storage solution. WD’s my Book Live drive connects to the home network creating shared storage that users can access within and outside the home. Secure remote access to the My Book Live is available on any computer through www.WD2go.com while WD 2go apps provide mobile access to files stored on the drive using any compatible device.

With WD My Book Live Network Drives and WD2go Apps consumers like me can easily access and share all files from PCs, Mac, Tablets and Smartphones without Monthly Fees or Security Concerns



Besides the WD My Book Live, My Passport was also introduced, a portable hard drives specifically design for use with MAC computers and apples time machine featuring compact elegant MAC inspired designs with high capacity storage options and exceptional security for today’s active lifestyle and in a very fashionable form. World’s leading selling My Passport Studio and My Passport for MAC Provide compact solutions to store and transport massive amounts of digital content, not to mention the daisy  chain.

Together with the two, WD TV Live streaming media player, an easy to use Wi-Fi enabled media player. The new streaming media player easily connects to the Internet wirelessly or through an Ethernet connection, with the high performance 802.11n wireless connectivity supporting even the most demanding high definition video applications. New WD TV Live delivers premium entertainment experience with quality internet services and personal videos, photos and music streaming wirelessly to our TV.

WD was founded in 1970. The company’s storage products are marketed to leading OEMs, system manufacturers, selected retailers and resellers under the Western Digital brand name. WD, one of the storage industry’s pioneer and long-time leaders, provides products and services for people and organizations that collect manage and use digital information.






 click here for more photos

For more information
check the company's website: www.westerndigital.com

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...