Lazada Philippines

Samsung MultiView MV800 Camera Offers Great Photography From All Angles For Mothers and More

When I found out that I’m pregnant, I immediately prepared and purchased all the things that I know I would need by my baby.  I bought everything , the baby clothes, the toys, the crib and the most important gadget of all, a camera. Every mom would agree that we always want to document all the first and stages that our children go through. For me, my SAMSUNG Camera with it’s battery is my reliable partner.
As time goes by, there are some limitation that I encounter with my camera, not that I’m complaining. I purchase at least 3 Samsung Camera for the whole family, believing in its quality and durability.
And once again, Samsung Electronics Philippines (SEPCO) unveiled the Samsung Multiview MV800 with a 3.0  3.0” Wide Flip-out Display. With  this camera, a mother like me could frame the perfect shot or portrait from any angle. The Samsung MV800  builds on the Samsung 2view technology ( I also own a Samsung 2view ) Together with other bloogers and media, we witness first hand the features and artistic possibilities of this compact model




The 3.0” Wide Flip-out Display opens up a world of artistic possibilities. Whether it is capturing the perfect self portrait to polish your online profile or extreme low and high angled shots, the Samsung MV800 can help demonstrate your photographic prowess. Imagine, the unique screen tilts up and down so you can frame every shot and easily view back your images from any perspective.

And For those style-conscious mothers like me that are  on the look-out for a sophisticated and minimalist feel, the device’s ultra-slender design and contemporary metallic finish promises to make a visual impact.

The ultra slim and stylish device boasts enhanced picture quality and a touch screen technology. It has many innovative and user-friendly features to ensure that all users can relax and enjoy their shooting experience, confident of capturing even the most challenging images.

Thank you Samsung, a christmas gift worth receiving.

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...