Lazada Philippines

Tripologie: Got everything that I need for my TRIP

There are presenters who made a mark at the recent Blogapalooza, not only because of their presentation but also by their product. One of them is Tripologies. With their elegant, stylish, durable bag and luggage and not to mention safety gear/backpacks, everyone including myself could only say “wow”.


Blooger smiles from ear to ear as they receive their prizes from Tripologie

Tripologies got their name from the word trip, if I understand it correctly, but what exactly is trip. Others might say it’s a journey or voyage. Yes, it correct. But as I search deeply, Trip is a journey from one point to another. Trip could be an out of town adventure, but it could also mean a run from your home to the nearest store, mall, fun run, work or park. 
To further have a glimpse  elegant laptop bag that got my heart pumping, I made a trip to their nearest branch located in Eastwood. I was so surprise to find out that the store caters everything that you need when it comes to your trip, whether daily routine, fun or business. They have an array of brands that you could choose from. There have everything that you need when it comes to your trips.


Tripologie have several sections to choose from :







 click here for more photos

As I made my trip inside the Tripologie, with assistance of the staff of course. There was some information that I have gathered to help customer like myself when it comes to lug gages. I found out that there is aright luggage for every location. There’s the four wheel that goods for smooth surface, for easy gliding.

There’s a luggage best to be use on place like the beach or those places that have uneven surface.  Also, I found out that, if you know how to really take care of your luggage, you could use them until 20 yrs. 

 The prices are reasonable considering they use the highest quality standard when it comes to durability. Each design reflects elegance and functionality.
They cover every aspect of our journey in life. From the simples trinket, basic necessity to the durable luggage and bags you can think of. From businessman to running man, from a techie to the fashionista, you’ll find what you need. What ever section of society you might belong, there’s something for you at the Tripologie.

So if ever you are in a trip, make sure that you have the right thing, gadget, luggage with you. If you're not use then check out the nearest Tripologie store near you. I heard they one branch in Alabang, better check it out.

9 comments :

  1. I love tripologie store, we've been buying my buying our bags there

    ReplyDelete
  2. tripologie saves my day, was looking for something that my dad needs badly for his travel, and luckily i was able to find it at tripologie :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. was able to drop by at tripologie eastwood branch, their staff there is kind and accommodating. been asking a lot of question, but in the end I bought what I am looking for

    ReplyDelete
  4. tripologie is a great store, Highly recommended for people who loves to go on on a trip

    ReplyDelete
  5. here is tripologie's facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Tripologie

    ReplyDelete
  6. would have to agree with this blog article, one time I was looking for one specific item i need for my trip, visit several store and unfortunately could nt find it until I drop by tripologie and was happy to find it there

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice to hear about your experience,

      Delete
    2. indeed tripologie is a one stop shop for peoples vacation trips

      Delete
  7. base on experience, mas complete ang tripologie store unlike other store

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...