Lazada Philippines

The Purefoods Tender Juicy National Hotdog Day at MOA


I sure can’t predict what kind of weather there will be last Sunday, but there’s one thing,I’m sure of, The Tender Juicy National Hotdog Day going to be a blast. Together with my family, we all attend the big event at the Music Hall of MOA. As we approached the venue, I noticed that there are buses lined up just outside and tons of people were on it. Well, it’s MOA anyway, so there are a lot of reasons to be there, but what surprise me was that these tons of people are lined up going to the entrance of the Tender Juicy National Hotdog Day venue. The event should start at 1 P.M, but as early as 12 PM, there are family, barkadas, young ones and young once that are waiting in line. They really want to be part of the celebration that no long lines, sweat could keep them from joining.There are booths waiting for them, bringing tons of prizes and freebies, for the enjoyment of everyone. Everyone wants to be a part of the grand event. 


Here is a shoot from the top angle for you to see what I'm talking about

The young ones enjoying his drink while waiting for the program to start

The young once who still know how to enjoy her hotdog, noon at ngayon

Host Tony Tony, Grace Lee, Sam YG

Tess Bomb surely know how to get answers from the audience

The Junior Chef of Tender Juicy Hotdog as they compete for the winning recipe
Together with other moms and dad, I surely enjoy the games and the those trivia questions are tough




From the bottom of my hearth, Thank you so much. It was a day for everyone. I do believe that  
KIDS NOON AT NGAYON CAN TELL IT’S PUREFOODS TENDER JUICY HOTDOG!

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...