Lazada Philippines

Papa John's: BETTER Ingredients BETTER Pizza

Blogapalooza definitely opened so many doors with the variety of business that was gathered. These businesses were to be introduced to the blogers. Other might not be present but they make sure that their presence was felt. Papa John’s Pizza makes sure of that.

With my voucher, I proceed to the nearest branch of Papa John’s Pizza that I could find. With just one ride from my home, Papa John’s Pizza Robinson proved to be a welcoming site.

I had heard of so many good things about the new pizza parlor. They are best known for their tagline “Better ingredients, better pizza “. 

They have just been in the business for a short time but they are like mushroom sprouting in different mall and locations. I do believe that this will not happen if they don’t have something that the clients will keep coming back for more.
Now, it’s my time to savor this delectable cuisine. Smiling face of the staff welcome me as they usher me to my table.  As I settle, a staff immediate took my order. I shyly handle her my free voucher, with a choice between a pizza and pasta. As I look around, the ambience gave a comfort of old home, with the brick attach on their walls as part of the interior design. I need not wait for long, for my order finally arrived. It’s chow time

 

 Special sauce takes part in the the grand presentation of the pizza, the chili could replace the hot sauce (bite into it)  and the butter garlic sauce gives you the dip that's worth asking for.

For those who want to get a taste of the Papa John's Pizza, here are some of the stores that might be near you

1. Robinsons Galleria Veranda
Address: The Veranda, Robinsons Galleria
Store Number (632) 631-8689 or (632) 736-0570

... 2. UM, Taft Avenue
Address: University Mall, Taft Ave., Malate Manila
Store Number (632) 536-4612 or (632) 536-5434

3. Greenhills
Address: 53B Annapolis St., Greenhills, San Juan
Store Number (632) 721 9676 or (632) 7222-612

4. SM Megamall
Address: 3rd Level, Bldg A, SM Megamall

5. Brick Road, Sta Lucia
Address: Brickroad Area, Sta. Lucia East Grand Mall Phase 3, Marcos Hi-way corner Felix Avenue, Cainta, Rizal
Tel: 645-7272, 681-4103, 681-4147

6. Tomas Morato
Address: Tomas Morato corner Scout Rallos, Barangay Laging Handa, Quezon City
Tel: 921-7272, 9217590, 921-7591

7. BF Homes, Pque
Address: Ground Floor GLT Building, President’s Ave cor Aguirre St., BF Homes Pue
Tel: 5197272; 4781171 and 4781170

Soon to Open:
8. SM Fairview
Address: Level 1, Annex A. SM Fairview


For more information, visit their FB account





No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...