Lazada Philippines

Enercal plus: Adult Nutrional Beverage for Energy, Vitality and Overall Health


As a woman of today, I wore so many hats in my life. I’m a mother, a wife, a daughter, a friend and a blogger. With the many faces I wore everyday, there is when I feel exhausted and drain.  I’m not at the top of the game anymore, as others put it. The feeling of not being able to face the challenges of everyday is a disappointed that I know I could overcome.  My health is the most important thing in my life, for this reason that I could perform what I am best of. With my fast paced life where demands continue to increase, there are companies who continue to search to give supplement to our everyday challenges. Wyeth, the country’s leader in nutrition introduces Enercal Plus. Together with other media and bloggers, I got first hand information on as what Enercal Plus could do to supplement my everyday challenges. Enercal Plus contains Nutri-Life Plus, a complete source of essential nutrients found in a balanced meal plus an array of additional benefits for a healthy heart, bond and muscle strength, and immunity. Enercal Plus contains antioxidants such as Vit. A, C and E as well as zinc and beta-carotene to combat oxidative damage by boosting and strengthening my immune system. It also has the right micrunients to support the body energy needs.

The People behind Wyeth's Enercal Plus

The Host : Boom Gonzalez
Paolo Bediones, Angel Aquino, Jett Pangan: Celebrities that faces their everyday challenges but yet conquer them through



Drinking ENERCAL PLUS is a means to put the PLUS to your winning years! For inquiries, please call the Wyeth Careline at 81-WYETH (99384) or the provincial toll-free number 1-800-10-884-2222.

click here for more photos  of the presscon




















No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...