Lazada Philippines

Bioessence: 17th Years of Spa Pampering and Treatment



I got my first facial treatment at the Bioessence. On their recent 17th year anniversary held at the Connecticut Greenhills branch, facial with diamond peel was one of the services that I avail.

I particularly love this service that Bioessence offer, for unlike other facial center that I visited, they have the lightest hand that  attendant could possess . With the pricking as the most hated part of facial, I could almost doze to sleep without the pain that comes with it. 


Another service that I find helpful is the thermoshape; Thermoshape uses radio frequency technology that has advanced bi-polar focus wave system. This penetrates through the sub-dermal and dermal layers; that stimulates collagen in the skin’s connective tissues. It results in immediate tissue tightening, with minimal discomfort and down time. It is noninvasive (meaning non-surgical).Apart from tightening tissue and stimulating collagen formation, Thermoshape also reduces pore size and wrinkles, detoxifies, controls pain, and is, apart from being an aesthetic treatment, also acknowledged as part of overall medical care. Thermoshape also helps make you slim as it increases metabolism and burns calories for inch loss

One of the equipment that I found fascinating is this slimhaus, I was only to stand for about 30 minutes and I could immediately feel that the fats on my body are starting to react. I was itchy all over and the attendant told me, that it’s the usual reaction that their clients get. To be able to loss pounds without moving is an excellent idea that Bioessence wants to give to its client. There are several positions that I could choose from to make the most of it.
Mommy Lariza while having her Power Pore Minimizer Treatment

Bioessence  prides itself as a beauty clinic composed of highly trained therapist, equipped medical related personnel and professional staff. They are trained abroad to be at par with global standards, competent and credible to perform beauty and spa services. For 17 year, Bioessence will continue to give its clients the pampering it deserve


Thank you for the opportunity to be part of the blogger’s list. Special thanks to Ms. Claudine De Leon of LeungdeLeon Marketing.


For more information and promo, you could visit their
facebook page





No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...