Lazada Philippines

Final 6 for Blogger Manila Search for Apprenctice 2011


I started blogging last January. I’m one of those they called newbie in the blogging community. I had to learn a lot of things to improve my blogspot. There are people who helped along the way.

Several months ago, Blogger Manila finally announces that there would be a search for Blogger Apprentice. I didn’t wait any minute to show my intent to apply. I attended several events that were supposed to test my level in skills in bogging.


Last night, the final result was announced during the Thanks Giving Dinner held at SM Megall. The cat was out of the box. The Final 6 were composed of yours truly Lariza Garcia, Noria Adadm-Lim, Krystle Pingol, Ria Hazel Lumanog, Mark Joseph Miranda Delgado, and Shekinah Armenta. We are the Final 6' in Blogger Manila ‘s Search the Blogger Apprentice 2011."



The Final Challenge will happen tonight at the Grand Prix Hotel.

Who will emerge as the Final 3 New Blogger Manila Apprentice?
Good Luck to all of us.
It was an experience that’s worth remembering

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...