Lazada Philippines

Global Academy Culinary & Hospitality: Opens a new Branch in Pasig


I love to cook. I even suggest to one of my siblings to take up HRM in college so that there could be a chef in the family during gathering. The sad part with regards to enrolling in a culinary center is the cost, which is way out of my budget. That one of the reason why I just contented myself to just joining cooking demos. I never knew that there could be an alternative answer to my prayer.
I was recently invited to the open house of the one of the emerging culinary center, The Global Academy Culinary & Hospitality. Located at the 4th flr. Of Millenium Place, Meral co Ave and Sapphire Rd., Ortigas Pasig City. Upon entering the area, we were greeted by staff and personnel. I might have thought that its look like a showroom, but it’s not. The culinary center has two kitchen labs, two 23 seater theater demo rooms and a library; they even have a locker room for their student so that they could leave their thing after the class.




 Having three branches already in their sleeves, adding one more is instrumental to the school’s thrust in providing premier culinary education to Filipinos, who dream of becoming global one day
Global Academy Culinary & Hospitality has thing to boost about, not only they have world class facility but they have dominated the recently concluded HOFEX last May in Hong Kong, where Global Academy faculty and students, topped several categories in the International Culinary Classic. This only shows that incoming student can be sure that they will be getting world class training and hand-on experience needed to win in competitions.

Whether you enroll in Pasig Branch or in Makati, Alabang or Timog, you can be sure that you will have the best facility, equipment, coupled with their distinguished faculty and some of the most decorated chefs in the country, you can never go wrong to enroll TODAY.

I was even treated to a short cooking demo and meet the Master Chefs, led by founder Chefs Benny Ledesma and Rob Pengson.
 
Chef Terrence Fereday was gracious enough to show us his own version of PAELLA and Chicken Ballotine.


 








 Global Academy is an honorable organization which provides the highest standard of education and training for the benefits of its student, customers, partners and country. Its mission is to provide its student with relevant education and professional training at modest rates in order to prepare them for employment opportunities in the international culinary and hospitality industries.

How’s that for a culinary center.

1 comment :

  1. wow!.. I'm thinking of a better culinary school which is not that expensive like CCA, to take a diploma course and I have found that Global Academy offers a world class training which is cheaper than any other school.. thanks for the blog. I just need some blog like this to make me convince that this school is really good for someone like me who want to study a diploma course in culinary.. Many thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...