Lazada Philippines

Beauty & Butter: Pampering at its Best



Busy schedule is not new to a mom of five kids like me. Running errands, doing chores here and there do take its toll on my body. I usually go to spa for my massage and salon to have my foot spa to get rid of stress and pressure. I was lucky enough to be able to visit a one-stop pampering destination located at SM Megamall. They have services such as foot spas, paraffin treatments, customizable nail art, instant-facials and hair removal. Body massage was also in the list. Beauty & Butter is truly my one stop pampering salon , all in one.



I was so amaze with the set up of the salon. The five seats for the foot spa have their own sink and faucet; they covered it with pillow cushion. This will also prevent accident like electrocution. The seats could be adjusted for relaxation. They have a separate room for body massage.

I just recently had my foot spa from other salon, so I had to settle for pedicure and hand spa. It was the first that I was convinced to have experienced hand spa, and it was so relaxing. The treatment was soothing to my arm and the result was felt in the softness of my skin. What’s amazing with my pedicure was their nail dryer for faster result. You may also choose to use an iPad if you spent at least Php 500 worth of services.


I was truly pampered that day, for I don’t need to hop from one salon or spa to another to be able experience all the services that I want. It was truly a day to celebrate for even the prices are affordable. I can truly relax because I know I won’t be spending a treasure to be able to experience a unique quality of distressing myself.

Beauty and Butter have branches in:
5F SM Megamall Atrium
Contact Number: 470-4239

2F SM Mall of Asia's Entertainment Wing
Contact Number: 556-9383

2F SM San Lazaro Contact Number: 353-7576


No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...