Lazada Philippines

Angels Breaded Chicken Bowl







Rice is a staple food in every household. When we want to spend our quality time together, dining out was our resort. As a mother, I always consider my children food choice. My daughter like pasta as well as pizza and so did my son. Me, I’m a rice eater, especially with rice toppings. Angel’s Pizza Pasta Combo recently launches its Angels Pizza Breaded Chicken.There are three varieties to choose from.    

                             
 The Chicken w/ Creamy Sauce which I consider my favorite goes well with corn carrots and veggies. 


The Chicken Terriyaki with its sesame seed and teriyaki sauce.

 The Chicken Parmigiana was still crunch even with the melted cheese and tomato sauce.

Each one cost only P 95 and served with ice tea.
Whenever we feel ordering for delivery, it would only cost us a minimum of Two Hundred Fifty (P250) Pesos and were good to go. Another nice thing about the Angels Pizza Breaded Chicken was the packaging. It comes with a microwaveable container


For delivery, just dial 9222222
They have branches all over Metro Manila and I’m sure there’s one near you.
Happy Eating

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...