Lazada Philippines

How to plan a Kiddie Party without the hassle

I have five kids and that means I have gone through five ten parties in my life during their younger years. During that time, I was all alone doing everything and going everywhere to find what I need for the party. I know there are other parents who also suffer what I went through, stress out and burn out.
Lucky are the parents now that there’s someone out here who understand the need of us parent in time for our kid’s party.
Mommy Mundo  once again pave the way.



Need help planning your little one’s special day?
Are you looking for that original party theme and
the most creative giveaways your guests will love?
Say no more to party headaches as The Grove by Rockwell
invites you and the whole family to get tips and ideas
on how to throw the best birthday bash ever at the second
How to Plan a Kiddie Party Fair, to be held at
The Grove by Rockwell this June 11, 2011 (Saturday), 10am to 7pm!

To pre-register, visit www.e-rockwell.com/grove

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...