Lazada Philippines

4G Tattoo by Globe


School days will officially start next week. And I have two daughters that are now in college. I recently rented an apartment for them, near the University of Sto Tomas. I been very busy also in purchasing different appliances and gadgets that they need.
As a college student, it was expected that there will be so many research and upload that will come their way. I just purchase a laptop for my daughter and now comes the dilemma as to what type of broadband should I acquire. Luckily I read upon this new offer by TATTOO.


“ Tattoo is officially faster as all present Plan 999 holders can now reach 3mbps (from 2mbps) and Plan 1,299 holders are amped to 5mbs (formerly 3mbps). So stay ahead with these great broadband plans.”
“The latest Tattoo ad featuring acclaimed racer, Marlon Stockinger and his Tonino Lamborghini Stick - the fastest stick up to 10mbps powered by Globe 4G.”
I also heard that if want a  Globe MyFi device, you will just add Php100/month on top of the MSF.
 I think I finally found the one I’m looking for. The right tool to make my children need. The right broadband for my children to get ahead
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...