Lazada Philippines

Selecta Hershey's Ice Cream Collection


It’s not a new scenario for me to find that my children are nibbling ice cream at home.  What amaze me is to find a new flavor of the Selecta Ice Cream. My daughter dearly loves ice cream. I have four daughters who sacrifice other food/dessert just to have a scoop of ice cream. When ever they are performing and feel the nervousness, ice cream is one thing that I can count on.  Just imagine having a ballerina daughter who eats tons of ice cream. I have to make sure to buy the 1.5L for half a gallon is not enough.  The new Selecta – Hershey’s Milk Chocolate with Almond is like a giant bar of chocolate combine with roasted almond and chocolate swirls. The chunkiness is undeniable.|I love almond and when its combine with the Hershey's Chocolate, I just can't stop.








Jessa and Joanne  ( ballerina) who dearly loves the Selecta -Hershey's Mill Chocolate with Almonds

I heard that there are four flavor |:Hershey’s Milk Chocolate, Milk Chocolate with Almonds, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, and Kisses flavors.

I do hope to able to taste all of them this summer.
Prices:
Milk Chocolate with Almonds, Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups, and Kisses flavors. PHP 135 (800mL)
PHP 240 (1.5 L),

Hershey’s Milk Chocolate 
PHP 125 (800mL)
PHP 225 (1.5 L).

All Selecta Hershey’s Ice Cream is available in all convenient stores and groceries nationwide

For more information:
http://www.facebook.com/selectaphilippines?ref=ts

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...