Lazada Philippines

MOMSTODAY Present : Mommy Power

I'm a mom of five kids, but that doesn't mean that I'm an expert when it comes to raising a child. Some says it easy to have a child, but raising a child is a different story.  As years goes by, I have to update of some sort my ways on how I should handle my children. It's nice to know that there somebody out there that understand the needs of mothers like me.  MOMSTODAY host a 2 in 1 event to honor and celebrate moms at the Dusit Thani Hotel today (April  9, 2011).  Mommy Power: Modern Moms in Modern Times. I do agree that we are in a modern time but modern or not, we are still moms to begin with. Moms today make sure that we don't get just freebies or be pampered but most of all be guided of what we should know with our children in the modern generation. The program prepared by the team where divided into 2 sessions. For the A.M participants: Sa ugoy ng Duyan focused on preggy and newbie moms. A mommy's day special awaits the P.M. participants where mom with babies and toddler focused on health and pampering. A mom who's role plays an important part in a child's life, I believe that we do need all the help we can get.



EVENT PHOTOS

SAFETY FIRST BY PIGEON

NUTRITION IN PREGNANCY BY DR. SHERYL MIRANDA

DICIPLINING WITH LOVE BY MICHELE ALIGNAY ( LOVE INSTITUTE)










CHICCO


Here are SOME of the loyal sponsors that believe in making mothers feel pampered and important




For more events, freebies and promos

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000547303086&sk=wall#!/pages/MomsToday-Magazine/114543201889732

No comments :

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...